Services The Ahlul Bayt Society of Columbus is providing various services which includes solemnizing the marriage and funeral arrangements.

Marriage Service

  • In order to get the marriage solemnized according to the Islamic Sharia (Law), please complete the following steps;

  • Contact the Franklin County Probate Court and apply for the marriage license. If you do not live in Franklin County, then contact your county of residence and ask to apply for the marriage license.

  • Please contact us at to set up the date and place for solemnizing the marriage.

  • Please visit the following website to get the information.

Family Counseling

Address & Map
2580 W. Dublin-Granville Road, Columbus, OH 43235
Click on the map for direction.