The Ahlul-Bayt Society of Columbus is founded exclusively for charitable, religious
and educational purposes. The mission of the Ahlul-Bayt Society shall include:
- Financial assistance and health support (through a non-profit medical clinic and
physicians and/or nursing services) to those with limited income and resources,
and in particular to Muslim refugees and members of the Muslim faith.
- Providing financial and emotional support to
Muslims who come to the USA as refugee and need support.
- Promoting Islamic theology and the principles of Islam.
- Teaching how to read the Quran in Arabic with an appropriate meaning and understanding.
- Teaching the Islamic history, theology and principles.
- Conducting religious activities including but not limited to daily prayers and Ids prayers and all other religious activities.
- All financial distributions shall be pursuant to section 501(c)(3) of the internal Revenue Code.